Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reconecting

It always surprises me when I am able to recontect with old friends here in Colorado, some whom I have not seen in years.  Some were friends from church, some from ministry, some were family friends and criss-crossed all three.  Sitting and talking with one, it was like even though 3 years had passed since we crossed paths, hardly any time had passed, but then Jeremy was like a cousin, and both our mom's can tell stories on us...lol.

Another I have known since we were both young, and have not seen in 4 years. He is grown and married now, and he and his wife are such a blessing.

An other, I chat with every few weeks, and miss greatly was once like a sister to me, and I trust we can be good friends again.  ^_^  Tis indeed a blessing to have built in friendships... yet with maturity to go with them.

Traveller Gal, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment